Friday, December 16, 2016

Rememebring Something that Comes to Me at Every Life- A Rose Perished



I do miss you, a rose that perished.

I imagine your color is much more yellow.  Your smell much more sweet.  I hope your roots are stronger and your highest vine higher than before.  I still think you were the perfect one.  Despite your beauty you were contained and restricted by a cancer of doubt.  A cancer easily developed.  Something I to felt.  Delusions of your form are always present.  More vivid when I sleep.  I have no answers only questions.  A bond through the ages, maybe, destined to always be almost.  I fear to reach out because your space is sacred, I rather leave it to someone else's doing.  I had your image in my mind before I knew you, therefore I can't forget what was there before me. 

No comments: