Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Night Post # 34


Healers,

Heal; stop the hurt find new paths for neurons.  Let’s be conscious of the now universal self-destructive conditioning.  This is class warfare.

-DBL

*     *     *     *     *    

Blue

From three lines come a point which is a corner
In this corner is where I am
On my knees my eyes are closed
My toes overlap
I trace another line that follows fear
This is a path that loops over and over
A knotted mess built by points of self-destruction
How must I untangle this self
In this corner I wonder

From three lines emerge a point
This point I occupy
I kneel while I reflect from the inside out
My toes close the circle
Turned inside out I am a sphere of blue
This is an infinite stream
An area created by a beacon of life
This is how I untangle myself
In this corner I exist


 

No comments: