Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Night Post #31

Molecules of the Same Substance,

I find it clear tonight that what one choses to become might be the choice already chosen.

-DBL


*     *     *     *     *


Spilling on a Thought

Folding a paper

that has time impregnated in it

points cross



I wonder if dogs have

occurrences of random recall



Forming a square

time leaks

from the creases



One hand cupping

the other to support

I empty into my hand

figures that remind me



My skin remembers only

what it touches



With this thought

I look to see

who will remember

this moment



No one



Who will have this job

For me I am not one to react



Left to wonder myself

these things that occur



Pouring through my hand

my face finds the ground



I find company in the liquid

of this paradox



Treading in the mistake

that lead me here

my foot gets stuck in a fold



Flesh or pulp

I do not know

Tugging straight

into another mistake



Lucky me

I am the viewer and the holder

I remove myself



With the lose of perspective

once again I find myself

spilling on a thought




No comments: